Sure, they are beautiful and a wonderful Easter plant. They are also the grim reaper for your cat. THEY WILL KILL YOUR CAT . Sounds dramatic, doesn't it? It's true. The ENTIRE plant, from the stem to the pollen, the petals, the leaves, ALL OF IT is toxic to cats. Don't bring the darn plant into your house. If you are given one, give it to someone else that doesn't have a cat. If you don't want to part with it, take it to work. The results of one bite of the plant will destroy your cat in 12 hours.
If you have one in your home and you think your cat has taken a bite of the plant, get that cat to a veterinarian immediately. Do not wait. Time is vital in saving your cat. ALWAYS have your emergency vet clinic number handy. Even if your cat gets lily pollen on their fur, bathe them immediately. Cats clean themselves and will ingest the pollen.
Lilies=certain death for felines. It's not worth it.
Here is a great site to bookmark for future reference.
Even if they survive the ingestion, their body will be damaged, especially their kidneys. Their life will most likely be shortened.