Wausau, Wi (WSAU) 3 people escaped a house fire in the 800 block of McIntosh street on Wausau's east side Friday morning. The house was a rental duplex and the upper unit was unoccupied. Wausau firefighters arrived around 11am and had to cut through a wall to get to the blaze which they believed started in a crawl space by improper use of electrical heat tape on pipes. No one was injured in the fire. There was major interior damage to the property and it's unknown if the house will be re-built.
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Call in to Ground Zero at 1-888-673-3700