OCONTO FALLS< WI (WSAU) A 16 year old boy accused of starting a fire at St. Anthony School in Oconto Falls will make an appearance in adult court next Monday. The Oconto County Sheriff’s office says the boy was booked into the adult section of its jail yesterday. The boy had originally been charged in juvenile court with start the fire last month. No adult charges have been filed yet, but that action is expected to be taken Monday. The fire at the school caused an estimated two million dollars in damages. Investigators say the suspect had admitted starting the fire, but he reportedly told them he didn’t intend for it to get out of control.
WSAU Wisconsin Morning News 5:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Seth Mela, Tom King and Chris Conley