PLOVER, WI (WSAU) - Don’t try using your grill in the garage. Plover, Stevens Point, and Town of Hull firefighters put out a fire yesterday morning just after ten-o-clock at 2011 Adams Street in Plover. Investigators say one of the residents was cooking on the gas grill with the garage door shut. Four of the ten people that live there were home at the time. All got out safely. Fire crews quickly brought the blaze under control and ventilated the smoke from the building. Damage was primarily contained to the garage.
The Mark Levin Show 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Call The Mark Levin Show at 1-877-381-3811